Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Haute Couture - Paolo Roversi

To all my photographer friends out there have you heard or even know a photographer named Paolo Roversi? Do not ask me, I also don't know the guy not until I read a thread on model mayhem about his work on Vogue Magazine. It was published on Vogue Italia September issue. I was blown away when I saw the photos totally awesome dude! Those are the kind of photos that I really wanted to achieve and learn especially the toning of the photos. Too bad for me because he is using a medium format camera on all his work and I guess that how he gets that old school look of his photos.


(all photos credit to Paolo Roversi)


Paolo Roversi is an Italian-born fashion photographer who currently lives and works in Paris the fashion capital of the world. He is already 64 years old and born in 1947. Check-out this link from model mayhem to know more about Paolo and some behind the scene of his Vogue Haute Couture pictorial. 


(all photos credit to Paolo Roversi)

(all photos credit to Paolo Roversi)
blog comments powered by Disqus